- Wide-mouth wash bottle used to wash labware and to store washing solutions, such as ISO-PRO-PANOL
- LDPE body for flexibility, elasticity, and impact, stress-cracking, and moisture resistance, and is lightweight
- Cylindrical shape for a wide variety of applications that require solution containment
- One-piece polypropylene stem and draw tube closure has a safety valve that allows volatile solvent vapors to escape during storage, but seals when dispensing liquid to prevent drips
- Permanent, chemical-resistant, color Right-to-Know label provides flammability, health hazard, reactivity, and health warning information
- The built in delivery tube feature present in these bottles make it a one-piece wash bottle.
- Application: Suitable for use in chemistry and biology, as well as in pharmaceutical and scientific testing.
MANUFACURE BY POLYLAB OR PLENTILAB